A new day...

What is family?
Why is it so important?

It is simply more precious and important to me than anything in my life and I am so glad that I have this chance to try again with them.

The past year has been a whirlwind with a lot of pain and confusion.

I struggled daily with homosexuality and what this all meant for my life.

I know that this will be a struggle always but I am going to trust that God will help guide me to what is best for me.

For my heart, for my soul, and therefore leading to a happy and content life.

There is such a journey ahead for me.

So much damage, so much to learn, to grow in and to begin to understand.

I have sat at the darkest depth of me, and I no longer want to feel that pain.

I will surrender all, begin again, and ask for help from those willing to offer it.

Even if it means my pride.

To my husband... I love you, and I am so thankful that you did not give up.

Together, I believe that with our faith, love and hope we can find our way to a peaceful, content and satisfying life....

No comments: