home...for a minute.

I cannot even begin to describe how I feel. I suppose like someone woke me up from a really long time sleeping. My recent trip to the beautiful province of British Columbia has renewed and refreshed me, and left me wanting more. First of all, Jen, I am completly envious of where you live! Oh to see the flowers, and the fresh spring air before August!

But all kidding aside, I was truthfully awed by the many sites of beauty, and the wonderful company that I am so honored to be a part of. As many of you know, I am an independant Epicure consultant, and I was just down in Victoria for my first conference. I knew that the company was very generous and giving, and health concious, but I had no idea the impact of the morals and values of this company would have on me.

I have been working on a very special and dear to my heart project for some time, and to realize that the very dreams and goals I saw for my life, were so perfectly echoed in the people that work behind the scenes at Epicure was an instant affirmation that I am doing what I was meant to do.

I will talk more about this, I am being a bit vague right now because the company has not yet released some of this information yet, but when they do, you can be sure that I will be telling you all of the many reasons I am proud to be an Epicure consultant.

Here is a video of some of the highlights of my trip.

I chose this song purposefully because one of the themes of the conference was "Love is the Answer" and I can honsetly say, I saw a very large outpouring of compassion, love, and giving that I will remember always...


VIDEO REMOVED, I will email it if anyone wants to see it.

3 comments:

Lorena Ferguson said...

Hi Julie. When do you leave again? I miss you. Please send me your video.

Tasha & Colin said...

I'm glad you had such a great time in Victoria. Hope you have a good time in Ontario too! :)

Can't wait to hang out and hear all about it when you get back...again!

Lorena Ferguson said...

ok come on julie. update this blog, i mean it.