oops, busy week!

9/365- Thursday's with Mom

I love Thursday's! I spend the day with my mom. Sometimes we do the mundane things like grocery shopping, sometimes we do fun things like craft shows, or deal hunting at a favorite store, but ALWAYS it is a special day that I look forward to every week! This pic is our fav greek lunch we sometimes go to.

From Making Lemonade



10/365-Good Friday

I am thankful for this day...
Not just because my kids don't have to go to school, but because it is a reminder to me that no matter where I am in my life, no matter what struggles or awful things I am facing, someone else had to face much worse. So, today, I am grateful for the ultimate of sacrifices, and that SUNDAY is coming. This pic I did up last year but thought it deserved a replay :)

From Making Lemonade



11/365-Hail the conquering hero

The family went for a hike. It was a beautiful day, and I am glad to have spent it with them. I am grateful that I made it up and down this crazy "rock chasm of doom"

From Making Lemonade



12/365-Easter Sunday and great Worship

Today I am putting up a video instead of a picture (I know, I am a rebel) but I loved this song so much, and this is why I am grateful today.



13/365- Vita top Muffins

Love these things! Full of fiber and healthy stuff, but delicious with a smidgen of ice cream...like a low cal/fat brownie sundae :)

From Making Lemonade


14/365- Date night

Tuesday nights Dave takes me out to do groceries or any errands, and sometimes we just go have fun and watch a movie. I love that my boys are old enough to allow us this evening...

From Making Lemonade


15/365- Ice breaker Sours

As some of you know, I spend a lot of time on my computer- with work, and with my insane addiction to all things facebook/blogger. These little sugar free candies are constantly on my desk. Just be careful you don't eat the whole thing. Then you won't be quite as grateful, ask me how I know this...I dare you!

From Making Lemonade



16/356- Split pea soup with Ham

I'm grateful for the left over Easter ham bone from my wonderful dinner with my parents, and for the soup I get to eat! YUM!

From Making Lemonade

1 comment:

vjc said...

The Cross picture definitely deserves a reply. The gorge looks like a great hike. And the food all looks yummy!