Sick - Malade

Man my house is just a mecca of illness.

I myself have the chest cold from hell, my youngest son is pretty much equally matched. My oldest has pink eye, and my husband is coming in a close third to holding the rank of the sickest family member.

I HATE it when we are sick. Eveyone is miserable, cranky....tempers are flaring. Man, it is just not a nice environment.

We found out some of our good friends are moving back home to southern Ontario. This is becoming a common occurrence.

On one hand, I am happy for them, on the other I am sad that they are leaving.

On my foot, LOL, I am jealous that they are going home to their family....

Sigh.

The job is going well, I still really enjoy it. I get tested by the parents and the staff on a regular basis but I am adapting and for the most part I think I am passing. :)

I will blog about things more interesting when the snot stops oozing out of every orifice's of my being.


3 comments:

gadgetgrl said...

Lots of fluids will help the snot come out better. Take care and try not to get too stressed out.

I spent the last week with a mild bug that basically gave gord and I major gas pains and flatuence. Not a very nice house we lived in this week lol

Julie said...

You and your fluids...

Okey Dokey Miss Gadget, better go buy some Cranberry Juice...

:)

gadgetgrl said...

Well you are a freaking camel - It's not NORMAL for someone to drink as little as you!!

So when you have a cold you need to actually drink a little more. More like a normal person- k?;-)