Happy Birthday David!

Yesterday was my husband's birthday. Although I think he is now on celebration number two, with a third get together planned this weekend with a couple of friends.

We went out to Mongo's grill (Dave's new found fav, although I will admit to liking it an awful lot myself) and had a nice family dinner.

The boys I think are starting to trust that we are together again. It is a wonderful thing to feel, and to see.

I have had a few rough spots, but for the most part the support has been really wonderful. It is hard to let go of a lot of things that I had wrapped my worth into, but I am now resting in the worth that was God- given, and trusting that things will fall into place naturally.

I am sad that is seems I have lost some friends in this, and some respect, but I suppose that is always the case. Truthfully I have gained more for myself, so I did what I needed to do.

I feel healing in all aspects of my life and I am so thankful.

Walking slowly, but surely, towards my dream..... to be happy again.

J

No comments: