A year already..

Since my new eating has not lasted very long, still working on it (just it taking its time, grin)
I thought I would write about something else close to my heart, and on my mind.

It has been a year this weekend, since my family was put back together. I can hardly believe it. I am so thankful to God for our second chance. I am also sorry for any moment in the past 365 days that I forgot for one moment how blessed I am.

To my husband, my best friend, my partner, my beloved.....I love you David. I know that this has not been an easy year for us. I know that from the moment I fell into your arms sobbing this time last year, there has been fear, and doubt and confusion. We have shared so much, and clung to each other and to God to carry us. Thats just what He has done isn't it? Carried us back to each other.

I think of you and I smile....It hits me right down inside, in the place that you have always been able to find me.

I love that we have found the ability to laugh and to play again. Lets hold on to it ok? Let the stresses and crap sink to the bottom, and grab onto all that is light and fun.

We have made some really great memories this year. Just reading over the blog for the past year, and I am reminded why we fought to keep us.

I love you!

Julie

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Has it been a year? Seems like yesterday, yet a million years ago all at once.

I am thankful every day that we took that chance to put it back together, and never have regretted it for a second.

I am sorry for the times when i haven't been able to let go of the crap, i know those times are hard on you.

I love you Julie, and always will.

Dave