Feelin...well...great!

I know, bizzare isn't it.

Who knew that Julie could feel great? I sure didn't.

Well, ok that is exagerating. Really though, I am feeling brightly optimistic about life these days.

I think it is a culmination of many things. Stress surrounding some major issues in my life have now resolved themselves, I am eating healthier, moving more, breathing more, meeting new online friends, growing friendships with older ones, and reconnecting with my family.

I suppose you could say that I see the light at the end of the ever talked about tunnel.

So...this is me stretching out my shoulders, and trying to make the tension that has lived there for years roll away....

Julie

4 comments:

Lorena Ferguson said...

Now you got me singing Third Day,
". . .There's a light at the end of this tunnel, shining bright at the end of this tunnel for you, for you, so keep holding on. . ."

Shan said...

That's really wonderful to hear Julie!

Tasha & Colin said...

that's so great to read! can't wait to catch up with you when we get back! :)

Anonymous said...

Julie,

I just wanted to thank you for being a friend to me when I needed one. I know we have been apart for about as long as we have known each other, but it means alot that you would talk to me. Ill email you later with the conclusion to last nights drama.... things are looking up.

Love ya

Cherie