Vacation, summer ending, and life today...

Wow, its been awhile.

Lets see, I spent nearly five weeks away on various vacations. Got to see lots of my family and I am so greatful for that.

We had a wonderful time, lots to do and see. I have pictures stored at www.thehagglunds.blogspot.com if you want to browse.

I am doing well - enjoying my family. I am still trying to figure some things out for myself, thats how it goes, I guess, but for the most part all is well.

I got to see the Ocean for the first time. I felt so small in her vastness. I will remeber the smell of the mist of it in my hair for awhile I think.

We travelled to the Monterey aquarium and had a great day there.

I met my brand new baby neice, Zoe, a day after she was born. What a treat. Sigh, made me want a daughter again, hopefully that longing will fade in time. Like on Saturday morning when I can sleep till 10 am because my sons fix there own breakfast and watch cartoons....grin.

Talk to you all soon,

Me

1 comment:

gadgetgrl said...

What great pictures. Isn't the ocean amazing - I can totally relate to the smell- I can still smell mexico on my clothes*sigh* mexico....

The boys look like they are growing like crazy- are you giving them fertilizer or something?
Michelle