Why?

An anonymous poster asked why this picture was reflective of my mood, so I thought I would oblige.

First of all, the colors were very accurate. I was feeling very drained of color.

The branches were barren but you can tell they were once beautiful and lush.

Trees have a very special meaning to me, I often relate them to the symbol of life, as well as different places I have been in my life, like the seasons.

This photograph captures my mood, like the tree stares into the water searching for its true reflection and seeing only the image of itself rippled and blurry and unsure what it means.

The roots are well established and full, but yet the sun is not shining, and there are no blossoms or new growth.

The tree is reaching up, seeking out the sun's warmth, but yet, almost content to rest in darkness.

No comments: