My new (old) treasure :)

I used to LOVE garage sales, auctions, thrift store hunting, etc etc.
I still do, I just haven't had much time to devote to the hobby the past couple years.

When I lived in Manitoba, my BFF Michelle and I used to call ourselves the "Bandito's" We would scour the thrift shops, and stores for used treasures, and coupons, and deals to use our coupons. Oh how I miss those days! (and her)

Well yesterday I saw this candle stick at a second hand store. I LOVED its lines, but it was pretty badly beat up, and was covered in old wax, and dingy and gross. Ordinary I would have passed it by, but I thought "Ooooh a challenge!"

So, I brought it home and used my Shaklee Basic H2 Degreaser on it. Sprayed it on, let it sit for a few minutes and buffed it off. The change was pretty dramatic. It actually doesn't show up AS dramatic in the pics as it did in real life! I loooove it!


No comments: