Shaklee Cleaners- Expensive?!



I had someone tell me the other day that they thought the purchase of Shaklee's Get Clean line was too costly, that when cleaners are on sale and they have a coupon they can get it super cheap or sometimes free.

As a couponer/frugaller I had to validate what they were saying because really, until months ago, I would have felt the exact same way!

When I lived in Manitoba, and was an active couponer/stacker/deal seeker extraordinaire I remember the days where I had literally hundreds of cleaning products in my basement. Those Lysol wipes I bought for 20 cents, or the myriad of smelly Glade products etc etc.

Since I started educating myself a bit more on what is in these products however, I realized there is more than one COST to a cleaning product.

I began to think about the cost of cleaning up our rivers, seas, land, landfills.
The cost of allergy medication every year for people who suffer from overly scented and toxic chemicals in their homes that they may not even REALIZE are affecting them.

The cost of asthma treatments, the cost of all the things that children are not able to participate in because they are not well enough.

The paperwork is there folks! There are clinical studies that PROVE that so many diseases and illnesses are linked to these things.


If you choose Shaklee's Get Clean cleaners, I can promise you that you will be saving money. WITHOUT having to build extra shelves in your basement to store all the stuff that by the time you get around to using it, you have no idea if it will even work anymore!

1 bottle of Basic H2 costs pennies per gallon and is the equivalent of 5,824 bottles of conventional glass cleaner.

You'd have to spend more than $3,400 to get the same amount of clean found in the Get Clean® Starter Kit!

And when you purchase the Get Clean Starter Kit you also make a positive impact on the planet:

* Keep (49 kilograms) 108 pounds of packaging waste from landfills
* Eliminate 113 kilograms (248 pounds) of greenhouse gases

I understand the excitement of getting something free, or cheap, but now even more than that I understand the amazing feeling I get knowing I am doing something that will leave a positive impact for years to come!



Purchase these products direct from my online store, HERE:


Shaklee Cleaning Products, Safe for you and the planet

No comments: